1) Create or login to your Google cloud account. You can sign up for a free account here.
2) After logging in to your account, you will need to create a new project. To create a new project follow the steps below.
3) After creating the project, make it the current project that you are working on.
4) Then select the three lines menu option in the top left corner of the screen and select the API and Services option
5) Select the Enable APIs and Services button on the dashboard
6) Type translate into the API search box to bring up the translation api.
7) Enable the Google Cloud Translation API
8) After the API is enabled, navigate to the Credentials tab on the side menu, then create new credentials.
9) Copy your API key and send it to email@example.com
If you have any questions during the process, feel free to reach out to us.