Customer Access to Translations
Once translations are complete, users can display the content they need with the language switcher at the top of the page.
Administrator Access to Translations
Administrators can also change their default language display. To display Lithium content in a different language,
- Log into Lithium as an administrator
- At the top of the page, select My Settings.
- Switch to the Preferences tab.
- Under Language, scroll to select the new language.
- When you are ready, click Save.
It’s as simple as that. Once you’ve enabled translations and selected your content, Lingotek’s TMS can help you manage your translations in a few simple steps.
For more help with setting up your Lingotek resources, configuring your Lithium translation preferences, or for help displaying your content, please contact Lingotek support at email@example.com.