We've added the ability to publish translations on demand with Force Download.
- Running Force Download will publish any translation that has reached 100% completion to your app.
- New translations will overwrite old translations.
In this release, we've added a number of enhancements and bug fixes.
- We’ve internationalized the connector so that it can be translated into any language.
- We’ve reformatted the Search and Refresh buttons so that they fit better into the window dimensions.
- The Select All checkbox automatically resets when the user switches between tabs.
- The Request Translations drop down displays each available target language.
- Running a search for Status:“Edited” and Status:“Current” yields results as expected.
- To help users find untranslated material, we have changed the status label for untranslated content from “untracked” to “untranslated.”
Visit the Lingotek Support Center.