Once translations are complete, you can choose to publish them live. To publish translated versions of a page in all languages,
- Open Google Chrome and log into HubSpot.
- Click to open the Lingotek + HubSpot browser extension.
- A list of all of your app’s translatable content displays at the top of the page.
- Using the links at the top of the dialog, switch to the type of content you wish to manage.
- Place a check next to the page(s) you wish to publish.
(Optionally, select all pages at once. Click the upper most box (upper left corner of the page) to select all documents).
- Once items are selected, the content category will become a drop down menu. Click the content category to scroll and select Download Completed Translations.
The translated content will be published to the multilingual version of your app.
Visit the Lingotek Support Center.