If a Confluence user should have translation privileges - privileges to request translations or to perform translations, you can them to a translation permission group. This can be done on the Enterprise Translations’ General Configuration tab.
The Enterprise Translations’ General Configuration tab has two permission groups:
- Translation Group: Members of this group can edit translations within the Lingotek workbench.
- Admin Group: Members of this group can initiate translations within Lingotek.
Simply add a new user to the appropriate group.
To add a user to a translation permission group,
1) Log into Confluence as an administrator.
2) Click the Cog icon (upper right) and then select General Configuration.
3) On the left, choose Enterprise Translations in Confluence.
4) Switch to the General Configuration tab.
a. Under Translation Group, scroll to select the user (or group of users) that should have permissions to translate a page in Confluence.
b. Under Admin Group, scroll to select the user (or group of users) that should have permissions to request translations for a page in Confluence.
5) When you are ready, Save your work.
The selected users will now be able to request translations and/or complete translations.