Configure default settings for your community with the Customization menu.
The Customization menu is available on the Community tab and allows you to set up key configurations for your community - including task prioritization rules, default machine translation engines, and more.
Only an administrator can access the Customization screen.
To access your community’s Customization options:
- Sign in as an administrator.
- Choose Community from the side bar.
- Select Customization.
- On the left of the page, a menu of Customization options display.
- Click a Customization option to customize your community settings.
Choose from seven Customization options.
- Click Appearance to personalize your Lingotek site.
Add your company logo to the Lingotek interface (and optionally configure all system emails to be sent from your company’s email address).
- Click Navigation to manage settings in the linguist Workbench.
- Click Integrations to integrate Lingotek with your website’s content management system.
- Click Machine Translation to select which machine translation engine(s) should be available to your community.
- Click Translation Memory to choose how TM matches (Exact, High, and Low Fuzzy) will be labeled.
- Under Security Controls, enable or disable default Lingotek features (e.g. system emails, MT and TM resources).
- Enable features that encourage volunteer linguists (competitive scoreboards, peer invitations, etc.) under User Engagement.
- The Advanced tab deals with user profiles, tasks, teams and user management.
Although all Customization tasks are useful, only three will be covered in this Getting Started Guide: