On the Teams page you can identify existing teams, create new ones and access each team to add/remove users.
To create a team,
- Select Project Resources from the side bar, open Teams.
- Click New Team.
- In the New Team dialog, enter the team name and optionally enter a description and team picture, then click the New Team button.
- To add team members, click on the new team you just created.
- Click Add Member and type the name or email address of the member(s) you wish to add to the team.
- When you are ready, click Save to update your team.
- Make sure the member is in your community before trying to add them to a team.
- You can add multiple team members at once in the Add Team Member dialog.
- Easily remove a member from the team by clicking the “x” next to their name.