Add documents to a project by dragging and dropping them or by pasting in plain text.
Add Documents to a Project
To add documents to a translation project,
Open a Project. (Open Projects from the side bar).
- Click to select the name of the project in which you would like to add documents.
Add documents to the desired project.
a. Click Add Documents. b. Highlight the files
you wish to upload.
c. Drag and drop to add the
files to the project.
To highlight many files at once, hold down Shift and click to highlight the files you wish to upload.
- Optionally, add metadata (e.g. due date, author name) to the document.
- If needed, adjust the upload Settings. Then click Upload.
As the documents load, an Uploaded icon displays next to each document.
Errors are noted with a Failed icon.
- Once the files upload, click Done to continue working.
The Processes Widget will open and you can monitor the document import process there or open the Process Queue.
- When the document import process completes, the documents will appear in the Document List.
The Add Documents page will detect when you upload a zip file and it will give you two import options.
- If you are uploading a normal zip file, you can choose to Extract Automatically which will extract each file in the zip and create a document for each file.
Choose to Extract as InDesign Package (.zip)if you are uploading an InDesign package. This option will upload the INDD file, fonts, and images to the Adobe Cloud to be converted into a PDF for In-Context translation. This option is available to all enterprise clients.
Adobe does not provide insight into how long it will take to complete processing INDD files. The progress of the file upload will stay at 10% until Adobe returns the file to our system. You can track the progress in the new Processes Widget.