After creating a Translation Profile, it can be applied to any type of content.
As needed, apply different translation settings to each type of content via a Translation Profile.
- Apply a manual-publish post-edit profile to Web Pages.
- Apply an auto-publish machine translation profile to Blog Posts.
To apply a Translation Profile to a specific type of content,
- Log into the Lingotek connector and open Settings. On the left, select the app you wish to manage.
- From the top of the page, select Content Types.
- A list of all content types appear on the left. Next to each content type, scroll to select the desired Translation Profile.
- When you are ready, Save Changes.
The Translation Profile is applied and will be used any time a translation is requested for the selected content.
Visit the Lingotek Support Center.