To start automatically translating your content, create a Translation Profile and then apply it to the desired type of content.
- Create a manual-publish post-edit profile for Web Pages
- Create an auto-publish machine translation profile for Blog Posts.
Create a Translation Profile
To create a translation profile,
- Log into the Lingotek connector and open Settings. On the left, select the app you wish to manage.
- From the top of the page, select Profiles.
- On the Profiles page, a list of existing Translation Profiles display. To create a new profile, click the + icon.
- In the dialog, enter a Translation Profile Name and scroll to select other preferred translation settings.
These settings will be applied to all content using the Translation Profile.
- See the table (below) for help configuring each profile setting.
- When you are ready, Save Changes.
Once the Translation Profile is created, it can be applied to any type of content.
Translation Profiles applied by content type
All using a Translation Profile will use the translation settings configured on this page.
On the Translation Profile, choose your preferred download settings, Lingotek settings, and default target languages and apply them to Emails, Blogs, Web Pages, etc.
Select how completed translations will be published to your app. Choose between automatic or manual download.
With this option selected, once the translation is complete, the connector will automatically load the translated content back to your app.
With this option selected, an administrator must publish completed translations back to the app manually.
Select the Lingotek translation project you wish to use. The project is a container for Lingotek translation jobs.
Make sure the desired project has been created in Lingotek.
Select the translation workflow you wish to use.
The workflow spells out which translation steps to include, automated assignments, and other automatic translation steps.
Make sure the desired workflow has been created in Lingotek.
To use a specific filter, select it in this drop down menu.
Make sure the filter you need is uploaded to Lingotek.
|Target Languages||All content using the profile will be translated into these languages.|
Visit the Lingotek Support Center.