To add global default target languages to each space in Confluence, visit the General Configuration page.
Languages added to the General Configuration page will be available as translation options on each translatable Confluence page.
- You can adjust translation settings - as needed - on a space by space basis.
- When you add a default target language, be sure to associate a Lingotek translation workflow. This workflow will be used whenever a page is translated into the selected target language.
To add new default target languages to all Confluence spaces,
1) Log into Confluence as an administrator.
2) Click the Cog icon (upper right) and choose General configuration.
3) On the left choose Enterprise Translations in Confluence.
4) Using the tabs at the top of the page, switch to the Default Space Configuration tab.
5) Scroll to select a target language you would like to add.
6) Next, scroll to select a Lingotek translation workflow. This workflow will be used whenever content is translated into the selected language.
Tip: For help creating a new workflow in Lingotek, click here.
Tip: Many default settings (target languages, workflows) can be adjusted on a space-by-space basis. Click here for more information.
7) When you are ready, click Add/Replace. This will add your target language to your list of default preferences.
Tip: If you need to remove a target/workflow combination, click Remove next to the item you wish to delete.