An administrator can assume another user’s identity to access their dashboard.
Use this feature to act on behalf of another user and to view the dashboard, task list, and permissions of another person.
This feature must be enabled by the support team at Lingotek before it can be used by an administrator. Only administrators have access to this feature once it has been enabled.
To assume another person's identity,
- Sign in as an administrator.
- Choose Community from the navigation side bar and select Community Members.
- In the Member search bar, type a name or email address to search for a community member. Click their name to access their Member Profile.
- Click Assume Identity (upper right) to log in as that person.
- This will bring you to the person’s Projects dashboard. Complete any task as if you were that person.
- When you are finished, click Un-assume Identity (upper right of the page) to resume your Administrator's role.
You will be returned to your home page.