To analyze a document,
- Open a project from the Dashboard or go to the Projects menu at the top of the page, select Projects, and click a project to open it.
- Then click to open a document within the project.
- From the open document, click to select the TM Statistics tab (above the Targets list).
- Select Analyze Document.
- Name the Report and check to select Search TM Vaults.
- You will be able to select which TM vaults should be analyzed for leverage. Drag any TM vault(s) to include in your analysis to the right.
Tip: Drag and drop to prioritize the TM Vaults in the list.
Tip: Locate specific vaults with the search box.
- Click Analyze to run the report.
The completed report will display on the TM Statistics tab.
Use the drop down menus to view past analyses or analyses for a specific target language.
- Report menu - View past versions of a TM analysis.
- Target Locale menu - View analysis for an individual target within the document.
Tip: Appended Locales. The target language automatically appends to the leverage report name when TM is leveraged via a workflow.