Line-by-line, the report displays how much TM can be leveraged by the current project.
- Segments: The number of segments that fall under each match.
- Words: The number of words that fall under each match.
- Words (%): The percent of words that fall under each match.
- Weighted Words: The number of weighted words that fall under each match.
- Weighted Words (%): The percent of weighted words that fall under each match.
- Tags to apply: The number of tags in that fall under each match.
- Repetitions: Repetitions include any segments that are repeated throughout the project. These segments can be translated once and then added to the translation memory.
- Exact 100% Match: Exact 100% matches consist of a 100% match between a source segment in the document and a source segment stored in the translation memory. All aspects - capitalization, punctuation, formatting, words and word order - are identical.
- Syntax 100% Match: A Syntax 100% match is achieved when the source segment in the document and a source segment stored in translation memory are identical (same capitalization, punctuation, words, and word order), but the two segments have different formatting. Format tags need to be applied on Syntax 100% matches.
- High Fuzzy: 99% - 95% textual match.
- Low Fuzzy: 94% - 75% textual match.
No Match: 74% textual match or below.
Note that these do are not fixed percentage ranges for different match types. The TM configurations can be adjusted by Community Admins in the Community Customization menu.