If you need to skip several segments, paragraphs, or pages:
- Skip single segments with the < | > arrows at the top of the page.
- Skip to a new paragraph by clicking a segment in the dual context display (listed under the Current Translation).
- Skip to another page with the Document Viewer:
- From the View menu at the top of the page, select Document Viewer.
- Roll over a new sentence to highlight it and then click to select it.
- Minimize the Document Viewer to start translating the selected segment.
For quick reference, un-translated text appears in gray in both the Document Viewer and Context Viewer.