Once you are done translating, be sure to mark your work as complete.
Documents cannot move to the next phase until they are marked complete.
Marking the phase as complete can trigger actions in the workflow such as:
- Sending the document to the next reviewer.
- Automatically emailing others to notify them that your step is complete
To mark your translation complete:
- Access the document on your task list. A checkbox will appear on the far right.
- Click the checkbox to submit your translation.
- Once a translation is submitted, the checkbox will disappear, and the check will turn green.
The option to submit a document only appears when the Progress Bar reaches 100%
This feature can only be used if the all segments within a phase have been Saved/Approved. If the “submit” checkbox does not appear, be sure the document’s translation progress has reached 100%.
Finding Completed Documents
Marking tasks as complete also helps you sort documents.
Click the Status filter (above the task list) to see items that are In Progress or Completed.
Use Bulk Actions to mark all eligible tasks complete.
Visit the Lingotek Support Center.