Once you are done translating, be sure to mark your work as complete.
Documents cannot move to the next phase until they are marked complete.
Marking the phase as complete can trigger actions in the workflow such as:
- Sending the document to the next reviewer.
- Automatically emailing others to notify them that your step is complete
- The user who marks the phase complete is tagged as the 'Responsible User' in the Vendor application, which determines the user who will be paid.
To mark your translation complete:
- Access the document on your task list. A checkbox will appear on the far right.
- Click the checkbox to submit your translation.
Once a translation is submitted, the checkbox will disappear, and the check will turn green.
You can also mark tasks complete from the Workbench. When you have saved/approved all the segments in the task, an option to mark the task complete will appear before the Save and Close option.
Finding Completed Tasks
Marking tasks as complete also helps you sort documents.
Click the Status filter (above the task list) to see items that are In Progress or Completed.
Use Bulk Actions to mark all eligible tasks complete.
Visit the Lingotek Support Center.