Make your Eloqua marketing campaigns truly multilingual with Lingotek's cloud-based translation and localization platform.
Because Lingotek is fully integrated into Eloqua, you can manage the translation process directly from Eloqua itself – or from Lingotek’s translation management system.
- Install the Lingotek translation app.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the app.
- Then, log in to Eloqua and open a campaign.
Go to Orchestration > Campaigns and then click to open a campaign. Use the search box or click to open a recently accessed campaign.
- From the open campaign, open the Lingotek app.
Click the cloud icon (upper right) and select Lingotek Translation.
- In the app, you will see the campaign’s translatable assets.
- Click to open the asset you wish to translate.
- Then click the cloud to reopen the Lingotek app and select Lingotek Translation.
- In the dialog, choose your translation settings:
- Scroll to select a workflow. (Choose from Machine Translation or
- Type a target language; then click the check box to select the locale.
- When you are ready, click Translate to kick off your translation workflow.
- When the translation is complete, access it by clicking the language icon to the right of the asset.
- Open the campaign.
- Click the cloud icon and open Lingotek Translation.
- Click a language icon next to any asset to view its translated copy.
Visit the Lingotek Support Center.