As you are reviewing translated content within AEM, if you need to make changes on the fly, make one-off changes using the Lingotek icon at the top of the AEM page.
Edit content in AEM
First, navigate to the page within AEM:
- Open the translation project.
Go to Project > [click the project name].
- Click the "…" in the Translation Job card.
This will open to a list of all translation jobs.
- Click the check box next to the page you wish to translate
- Click Reveal in Sites (top of the page) to go to the page.
Place the page in Edit mode:
- Deselect the page.
By default, the page will be selected. In order to access the toolbar, you will need to deselect the page.
Click the Deselect icon at the top of the page:
- Edit the page.
Hovering over the page will display the page toolbar. Select the Edit (pencil) icon.
This will open an editable version of the page.
- Access Lingotek.
From this page, click the Lingotek icon () to access the Lingotek translation interface.
Tip: If the Lingotek icon does not appear, be sure the language copy was created properly.
Translate the Page
From the editable version of the page, you will be able to access the Lingotek workbench. In the workbench, the linguist can enter translations for each page.
- From the open window, click the Lingotek icon at the top of the page.
- In the dialog, select Open Workbench.
Tip: If the workbench does not open, check for a pop-up blocker message.
Tip: Pop-ups must be enabled for lingotek.com.
- In the Workbench, type in and save your translations.
- Once the translation is complete, click the Lingotek icon and select Update Translation. This will push the completed translation to the live AEM site.
Next: Publishing in AEM