To begin, take a few steps to prepare AEM and Lingotek to work together.
Install the AEM/Lingotek connector.
This can be done via AEM Package Manager or Maven build.
Next, create a new project in Lingotek.
This project will handle translation for your AEM content.
Create a new workflow in Lingotek.
This workflow will automate the translation process for your AEM content.
Connect Your Lingotek Account
After creating a project and installing the connector to AEM,
- Enable pop-ups for lingotek.com.
- Add your Lingotek username and password to AEM.
Add your Lingotek Credentials
Start by adding your Lingotek login information to AEM.
- Go to Tools (side menu) > Operations > Cloud > Cloud Services.
- Search for Lingotek and then click the Show Configurations link.
- Here, you will be able to connect AEM to your Lingotek project and account.
- Click the + sign next to Available Configurations.
- Type a Name and Title into the dialog and click Create.
Tip: Spaces are not allowed in the Name field.
- Once the configuration is created, click Edit…
…and type in your Lingotek credentials.
- Scroll to select your Lingotek community.
- Scroll to select the Lingotek project (this will be the project you created for AEM).
- Click Connect Account.
- Enter your account credentials (username/password).
- The newly added Lingotek project will now be available to use on any AEM translation job.
Next: Getting Started