Once translations are complete, you can choose to publish them live. To publish translated versions of a page in all languages,
- Open Google Chrome and log into Confluence.
- Click to open the Lingotek + Confluence browser extension.
- A list of all of your app’s translatable content displays at the top of the page.
- Using the links at the top of the dialog, switch to the type of content you wish to manage.
- Place a check next to the page(s) you wish to publish.
(Optionally, select all pages at once. Click the upper most box (upper left corner of the page) to select all documents).
- Once items are selected, the content category will become a drop down menu. Click the content category to scroll and select Download Completed Translations.
The translated content will be published to the multilingual version of your app.