Next, create a Translation Cloud Configuration. The translation cloud configuration is used to connect AEM content to a Lingotek project. Applying a translation Cloud Config to a site will associate its future translation jobs to its associated Lingotek project.
To create a translation cloud configuration,
- Open a browser and log into your Lingotek account: sso.lingotek.com.
- In a new tab, open AEM and log in as an administrator.
- Go to the side rail and select Tools > Operations > Cloud > Cloud Services.
- Search for “Lingotek.”
- Click Configure now and complete the fields in the dialog.
- Parent Configuration: (leave default settings)
Title: Enter a descriptive name (e.g. fr_fr, professional translation)
Name: The name field should only contain numbers, letters, and underscores. (e.g. fr_fr_professional_translation)
- Click Create.
This launches the Cloud Config dialog.
- In the new dialog,
- Click Connect Account. This connects AEM to your Lingotek account.
Community: Scroll to select a Lingotek Community.
Tip: If you only have one Lingotek community, you will not be required to complete this step.
- Project: Scroll to select a Lingotek project. This project’s translation settings will be applied to any AEM content using this Cloud Config.
- When you are ready, click OK to save your changes.
- The Cloud Config is ready to use (instructions follow).
- When you are ready, click to return to Cloud Services (upper left). Then click the top menu item to return to the main AEM menu (Cloud > Operations > Tools).
Next, apply the Cloud Config and Translation Integration Framework to the sites of your choice.
Tip: The translation settings in the Cloud Config and Translation Integration Framework will be added to these sites.