Once the translation job is created, you will be ready to request its translation. To start the translation project,
- Log into AEM as an administrator.
- Go to the side rail and select Projects. Click to open the project you wish to manage.
- At the top of the Translation Job card, click the Down Arrow and select Start.
Tip: If you have previously started the job, the Start icon will not appear.
- This will kick off translation for all of the pages included in the project.
- After the job is started, its pages will become available in the Lingotek workbench.