Configure default settings for your community with the Customization menu.
The Customization menu is available on the Community tab and allows you to set up key configurations for your community - including task prioritization rules, default machine translation engines, and more.
Only an administrator can access the Customization screen.
- To access your community’s Customization options,
- Sign in as an administrator.
- Choose the Community menu at the top of the page.
- Select Customization (under Maintenance).
- On the left of the page, a menu of Customization options display.
- Click a Customization option to customize your community settings.
To see all the available options to you and how to manage this please follow the guide here : Customizing Your Community